||Out of stock
THIS IS FOR SELLERS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE FEBRUARY 2021 FLEA MARKET.
If you are a new seller, you need to buy a new seller spot. If there are none available you must call and be placed on the waitlist. If you purchase this item as a new seller, your registration will be canceled and not refunded.
This is not refundable. I understand that by purchasing this product, I agree to the terms below.
This is Step 1 in the 3 step registration process to be a Flea Market Seller for the 2021 Flea market at Creative Escape.
Please read the Seller Contract before you register. To view the full size pdf, click here.
Please make sure that you read the rules carefully. They help us make an accurate accounting of your merchandise. We will not be able to accept merchandise if it is not prepared properly.
- Register as a Seller on CreativeEscapeLG.com I understand that there is a non-fundable $20 participation fee. I will receive payment for my items in the form of store credit certificate (less 20% commission) which will expire one year from the date it was issued by Creative Escape. I will pick up my certificate starting on September 14, 2021.
- I have filled out the google form at www.tinyurl.com/FleaMarket2020 and requested my seller code.
- I understand that my registration is not complete until I turn in a signed copy of this contract in person or via mail. Once my contract, payment and google form have been received, I will check the google form for my Seller ID code at tinyurl.com/FleaMarketSellers.
- I understand that items to be sold are restricted to embellishments, scrapbook materials, stamps, stamping supplies, totes and books/magazines. All items are sold at the discretion of Creative Escape.
- I understand that all items must be packaged securely. This is as much to keep people out, as to keep items in the package. Please use lots of clear packing tape (no staples), even on Ziplock type bags. Stamp sets, miscellaneous products (ink pads, etc.) should be placed in plastic bags and taped shut. Containers holding stamp sets must also be taped shut. Any items with blades must be heavily secured. Papers and stickers should be placed in groups in clear bags and taped shut. Single sheets of paper and stickers will not be accepted. Creative Escape will not accept items that are not packaged securely.
- I understand that items can only be dropped off during the drop off window listed below. I will bring my items in disposable bags or boxes, sorted by type. For example, all paper will be on bag/box, all stamps in another. Creative Escape is not responsible for returning your containers. I will drop my items off in the designated area for that category. If I do not drop my items in the proper place, an additional 5% commission fee will be added.
- Caterogies of items are as follows for drop off:
- ➡Ink pads/Ink/paint
- ➡Albums/Page Albums
- ➡Home Decor
- ➡Tim Holtz
- ➡Fine Art
8. I will make a list of items and prices; this list will be dropped off with my merchandise and will be kept by Creative Escape. Make an extra copy for yourself. This list may be as detailed as you would like. I understand that prices will not be lowered during the sale and cannot be sold if price falls off. Creative Escape is not responsible for missing items.
9.The Flea Market is not intended for dealers. I understand that if I bring several new items that are identical, I may be classified as a dealer and therefore be ineligible to participate.
10. I understand that all supplies must be marked with my seller code and price. I will follow the rules below:
- The last digit of all prices must be on the quarter: .00, .25, .50, .75
- Codes and prices must be computer printed or typed using upper case, block style letters only. Please use at least a 12 point font.
- No Items with Handwritten Codes or Prices will be Accepted.
- Price tags must be placed on top of all items in the upper right hand side.
- It may be necessary to cut a smaller tag for smaller items.
- Firmly attach all tags with clear packing tape (keep in mind this is like a rummage sale).
- The only information on the tag should be your 2 letter code and price. Use a separate label for any other information, such as description of contents, you may want to include.
- I will pick up my unsold items by Saturday March 6, 2021 or they will be donated. Creative Escape is not liable for any lost items.